What are the benefits of eating broccoli everyday? Here are the health benefits of eating broccoli that you should know. Because maybe you so far can only eat broccoli without knowing the benefits. So after reading this article, you are expected to love broccoli is very useful for your health.
- Broccoli contains indole-3-Carbinol, Isothiocyanates, and Phytochemicals that can prevent cancer.
- In addition, broccoli can also maintain the immune system, because it has a high vitamin C content. Vitamin C in broccoli serves to fight infection and boost the immune system.
- Broccoli can be used for human digestive problems because broccoli contains fiber that is used for digestion.
- The content of folate and vitamin B in broccoli is believed to enhance peace of mind and also help reduce depression.
- Potassium content in broccoli can also help maintain the nervous system, stabilize blood pressure and healthy brain function.
- The content of vitamin K and calcium in broccoli is also very helpful to prevent osteoporosis and bone health.
- Because the amount of vitamin B6 and folate in broccoli is large enough, then this makes broccoli is able to protect the body from heart disease and stroke.
- Broccoli also contains vitamin A and lutein. This substance is used for eye health.
- Glucoraphanin in broccoli can prevent heart disease.
- Glucoraphanin contained in broccoli is also useful to overcome skin damage due to exposure to sunlight and the aging process.
- Iron and folic acid contents in broccoli help to treat iron deficiency anemia.
- Folate in broccoli can help prevent neurological defects such as spina bifida in the fetus.
That's the health benefits of broccoli that can make your body stronger to perform daily activities.
Image Credit : https://goo.gl/C18DNV