Much research and research has shown that children who eat breakfast perform better at school and have healthier foods. Healthy breakfast will help promote proper growth and maximize school performance.
Breakfast is often the victim of the morning time crisis. While you may be tempted to skip breakfast, you can make it easier for your morning routine by following these 8 tips:
- 1. Complete the homework and pack the school bag at night.
- 2. Determine what your kids will wear to school before you go to bed and find the missing shoes for the next day.
- 3. In the morning, wake up 15 minutes early.
- 4. Submit computer games and morning television.
- 5. Have healthy food in hand. You should also shop for breakfast foods with your children and consider their personal preferences.
- 6. Arrange cereal last night. For younger children, fill the plastic bag with a zippered section, then add the milk in the morning.
- 7. Let your kids often use the microwave, as most breakfast foods can be prepared in less than 5 minutes.
- 8. Let your children eat in the car or on the way to school.
There are some foods you can eat for breakfast, even the leftovers from dinner if enough. You can eat bagels, pizza with fruit juice, pretzels, or normal bacon and famous breakfast eggs. Most foods are very easy to prepare, and will not take you except for a few minutes.
Next time you are in a hurry in the morning, remember that you may miss the most important meal of the day. If you follow the tip above, you will find that you have plenty of time for breakfast.
Image Credit : https://goo.gl/shjy3R