You need a diet plan to lower cholesterol. This is to keep you consistent to consume healthy foods during the process of lowering cholesterol diet. Read this article to find out 8 diet plan to lower cholesterol. .
Basically, there are two types of cholesterol: Low-Density Lipoprotein (LDL) and High-Density Lipoprotein (HDL). The first refers to the type of bad cholesterol known to clog the person's blood vessels, thus increasing the risk of heart attack or heart disease. Studies show that a diet high in saturated fats is a major cause of an elevated LDL cholesterol diet. The latter, on the other hand, is a kind of good cholesterol that helps cleanse the LDL cholesterol from the bloodstream, through decreasing the risk of heart disease. Studies have shown that foods rich in fruits and vegetables along with the average omega-3 levels of fish oil greatly help raise HDL cholesterol levels.
Although diet is the main reason for having high cholesterol levels, experts agree that factors such as genetics, lack of exercise or regular physical activity, obesity, unhealthy lifestyles such as excessive drinking and smoking, hormones, and high cholesterol and low levels can trigger A sudden rise in cholesterol levels in the body.
How to start a diet plan to lower cholesterol
Indeed, cholesterol is a growing problem in the health of many people in the world. Experts say that people over the age of 20 should pay more attention to their cholesterol levels; Thus, they should start doing all they can to lower LDL cholesterol. Although it is quite difficult to comply with the requirements and regimens needed to address the growing problem, experts say that the food can be controlled with the right diet to lower cholesterol.
Studies show that a good diet to lower cholesterol can reduce a person's risk of heart disease while getting rid of nasty fats because this diet emphasizes on healthy foods for food. But, in addition to using the right low cholesterol foods and proven to be available today, the most important thing is to know and consume the right foods and cholesterol formula effectively to help lower cholesterol levels.
Experts say that diet to lower cholesterol includes good foods such as whole grains-especially whole grain products and cereals-fish rich in omega3 like salmon and tuna, leafy fruits and vegetables, nuts, juices, and the like. Here are other effective ways to lower cholesterol levels through diet:
1. Make sure that you visit your treating doctor first before attempting a low-cholesterol diet so that he can do a proper check up and access your general health status.
2. You can lower your cholesterol by replacing saturated fat with polyunsaturated fats in meat, chicken, and whole milk products.
3. Refrain from consuming refined carbohydrates contained by the bakery, pasta, and sugary foods or sugar.
4. While eating out, make sure that you ask the waiter to provide replacement foods such as boiled or boiled food. If possible, choose lean meat, fish or roasted chicken, roasted, roasted, steamed or boiled instead of deep fried and asked for lots of vegetable side dishes and fresh fruit desserts.
5. Cut eggs, margarine, or butter from your daily diet.
6. Use natural oils like vegetables, corn, and olive oil when cooking instead of regular cooking oil.
7. Load a lot of garlic when you are preparing the dish because it contains substances that help lower HDL cholesterol.
8. Take high-quality daily quality mineral supplements such as Vitamin E to improve blood circulation, and Vitamin C and vitamin B3 to lower your high cholesterol levels.
Image Credit : https://goo.gl/DTx9rM